Tuesday 17 January 2017

A Little Girl

A Little Girl 

A little girl of ten years
With little eyes full of tears
Gazes upward in the sky
And up to the stars, wants to fly.

She's selected two of them
That seem to be same
And says:'He is my father
And she is my mother.'

With joined palms she prays the moon:
'You're the queen. Do send them soon.
At night they both come to see
But never come to me.'

She thinks of each star
That is twinkling afar:
'Parents of orphans they must be
From earth whom they wish to see.'

She dreams of a great wish
And promises to believe this:
'One day we'll be also sent in the sky
And so we do not have to to fly'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Feelings

Everyday My Feelings Everyday my feelings for you Rise like waves in the seas: Great and tremendous too Not moving on the le...