Saturday 21 January 2017

Homeless

Homeless

With her two young ones
I saw her alone on the roof
In  a wretched and feathered out
Plight- almost drenched and shivering.
I gave some grains to them
Two unmatured hungry chicks
Began to eat but she didn’t,
Instead was looking somewhere else.
Then I understood it rained
And had a great squall previous night
Now she was looking for the safest place.
Poor mother mynah !
Had she alone, she would have
Flown up to the top of a tall tree.
The young ones had finished
The given grains and the merciful
Sun dried their wet wings.
I wanted to say the mother
To stay if she could understand.
How could I guarantee her safety at all?
The dark clouds started covering
The blue sky before thunder and storm.
The birds had to fly where they did not know
But that place must be the place where
She would foster her youngs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Feelings

Everyday My Feelings Everyday my feelings for you Rise like waves in the seas: Great and tremendous too Not moving on the le...