Monday 16 January 2017

Nature

Sounds of Nature 


The cuckoos that sing trees to trees
And nightingales' note are melodious found
Over blossoms buzzing of busy honey-bees
And the warble of other birds are the constant sound.

Sighing of winds makes rustling of leaves 
Thundering of clouds makes pattering of rain.
Purling streams, rippling waves that nature gives
And compoes eternal tunes that never wane.

After rain, the croaking of frogs
On the roof hooting of an owl
Yelping and barking of stray dogs
Are merging  in the jackals' howl.

At homes mewing cats frighten the squeaking mice
On the thresholds the morning sparrows twitter
That I like as it looks and sounds very nice
And it becomes sweet to sweeter.

Who does not hear the sounds of nature?
But  I hear with my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Feelings

Everyday My Feelings Everyday my feelings for you Rise like waves in the seas: Great and tremendous too Not moving on the le...