Wednesday 18 January 2017

A Poem of Love

Let Me  Be


Let me be the path
On which you walk ahead and reach your goal.

Let me be the pure air 
That you breathe till your entire life.

Let me be the rain drops
That sooth your soul and relieve your senses.

Let me be the hand
That wipes away your precious tears.

Let me be the clown
That keeps you happy whenever you're sad.

Let me be the mirror
Through which you see yourself.

Let me be the guard 
That protects your chastity.

Let me be the medicine
That cures your diseases and heals year hurts.

Let me be the book
That you like the best and read the most.

Let me be the coffin
That ultimately sleeps with you.

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Feelings

Everyday My Feelings Everyday my feelings for you Rise like waves in the seas: Great and tremendous too Not moving on the le...