Tuesday 17 January 2017

Open The Door of Poetry

A Deserted House

Come anyone of you all
And unlock my long-locked door
But listen do not make a call
For its echo scares me more.

Alone I  am since  my owner's death
A good and very kind personage
Alone I hear  his serious breath
And he wanted to read life's every  page.

Once happiness and  family he had.
His passionate and loving  wife
And his two-year mischievous lad
Died  untimely and deserted his life.

He mourned, sobbed and cursed his lot.
I saw his tears and listened  his mourning.
With his elegiac  notes my heart is fraught
As he hanged himself for new beginning.

Let my door to be opened  forever
Let the wind blow away dead plaintive tones
Let not me be alone to shiver
So that the tones can never tremble  my bones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Feelings

Everyday My Feelings Everyday my feelings for you Rise like waves in the seas: Great and tremendous too Not moving on the le...